15th November 2016, 02:26 AM
121121sk

Information about salary and placements of IIHM, Kolkata

Respected Sir, I am interested in Hotel Management and I have a query that if I am spending 6 to 8 lakhs for Hotel Management course and getting of salary of 20,000 per month, will this be a good decision? Please tell me about IIHM, Kolkata and about the placement of Institute in India and Abroad.

4th July 2017, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about salary and placements of IIHM, Kolkata

In private sector, salary depends on experience. You might get a bit less in the beginning, but salary can increase, if you are good at work. Starting salary will be according to reputation of your colleges and also your caliber.

Hence, if you are interested in working in hotel industry, then only go for it. If you are just looking at money, then you will not gain the required skills.
4th July 2017, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In private sector, salary depends on experience. You might get a bit less in the beginning, but salary can increase, if you are good at work. Starting salary will be according to reputation of your colleges and also your caliber.

Hence, if you are interested in working in hotel industry, then only go for it. If you are just looking at money, then you will not gain the required skills.
28th August 2021, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Is iihm kolkata increde there fees structure or demand any amount other then fees in the middle of the course after admisson if a student ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?