26th August 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
I would like to know that IIHM of Kolkata branch is providing Diploma course in Hotel Management? If yes then what will be the fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year?
  2. Fee structure of the IIHM course? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?
  5. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. List of institutes which offer 2 years Diploma in Hotel Management in Kolkata?
  7. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  8. List of Kindergarten which offer admission to 2 years 9 months old candidate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses?
  9. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  10. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  12. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  13. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  14. Scholarship for Hotel Management student from poor background? Is there any exam conducted?
  15. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  16. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  17. Fee structure of IIHM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
17th July 2016, 12:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that IIHM of Kolkata branch is providing Diploma course in Hotel Management? If yes then what will be the fee expenses?

Sorry, the Diploma in Hotel Management course is not offered by IIHM, Kolkata. The institute offer B.Sc in Hotel Management, Catering and Tourism course, the course is recognized by UGC. The course is for three years period. The institute also offers the BA in Hospitality Management; the course is awarded by University of West London, UK. The IIHM Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?