22nd October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

JEE paper 2 and NATA both are compulsory for admission in Architechture?

I want to make a career in architecture. I want to know if JEE paper 2 and NATA both are compulsory? Or is it up to us to give anyone among them? And is NATA enough to get into architecture?

26th October 2022, 06:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JEE paper 2 and NATA both are compulsory for admission in Architechture?

Candidates who want to take admission to BArch have the choice of taking admission either through NATA or JEE Paper 2. Since both the examinations have almost the same examination pattern and difficulty level, selecting one among the two depends on the college or institute for which admission is desired. There are different sets of colleges that offer admissions through NATA and JEE Main Paper 2.

NATA is a specialized test meant to test the aptitude of candidates specifically for studying architecture. Questions in NATA are made to test the drawing observational skills, aesthetic sensitivity, mathematics, and critical thinking ability of students. JEE Main Paper 2 is developed in such as to check the aptitude of prospective students in drawing, mathematics, and basic aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?