4th September 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Is NATA compulsory for B.Planning? Colleges offering B.Planning through JEE Mains?

Hi.Im in 12th now and will be giving my boards in 2014.
* I wanted to know whether NATA is compulsory for B.Planning?
*how many colleges offer B.Planning via JEE-MAINS

Related Questions:
  1. Changing the course in AIEEE? I selected both B.E/B.TECH AND B.ARCH/B.PLANNING by mistake
  2. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  3. New syllabus for AIEEA UG Stream B? Question papers of last years?
  4. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  5. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges offering B.Arch course in Coimbatore? Is NATA score compulsory? Is SRM university at Chennai recognized?
  7. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  9. Which colleges will I get after scoring 65 in JEE mains?
  10. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 84 marks in JEE mains?
  11. Best NIT colleges in ECE and MEC branches? I have scored 243 marks in JEE mains
  12. Is it compulsory to appear in NATA if I am applying for B.Arch whether in government or private college? How to apply for NATA, Pattern of test and syllabus?
  13. How to take admission in BIT Mesra? Cutoff marks of JEE mains paper II
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 50,000 rank in JEE mains?
  15. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  16. Can I get admission in Architecture after ranking in JEE mains 1st year and 2nd year and without NATA
  17. Which colleges can I gain admission in by virtue of my JEE Main B.Arch score without taking NATA?
  18. In which college can I get after scoring 77 marks in JEE mains?
1st October 2014, 12:44 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NATA compulsory for B.Planning? Colleges offering B.Planning through JEE Mains?

You can take admission on the basis of JEE Main and Advanced and no need to appear for NATA.

NATA is conducted for B.Arch course only and it has nothing to do with B.Planning. Therefore, you can prepare only for JEE Main and Advance because admission in B.Planning will be based on the score obtained in JEE.

You should have 10+2 qualification with maths as one of the subjects from a recognized board of education.

Some of the colleges offering B.Planning in India are listed below.

1. SCSKMV, Kanchipuram
2. IICT, Bhadohi
3. SPA, Delhi
4. SPA, Vijayawada
5. SPA, Bhopal
6. MJPR University, Bareilly
7. Tezpur University
8. JKIAPT University, Allahabad
9. Assam University, Silchar
26th April 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is NATA compulsory for B.Planning? Colleges offering B.Planning through JEE Mains?

Hi I am a student of class 12th and will be giving my boards in 2017. I want to know which all exams I have to give for admission in SPA,DELHI for the course B Planning. And is CBSE given any importance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?