6th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BA(Interior Architecture Design) candidates in Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am studying BA(Interior Architecture Design) in Delhi. I want to do job after my BA course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in Delhi? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get more opportunities in Bhubaneswar as compared to Delhi being a B.E./B.Tech graduate from Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?
  3. How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?
  5. What is the scope of Architecture in Mumbai?
  6. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  7. List of Fashion Designing courses after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  9. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  10. List of colleges to study Masters in Landscape Studies in India? Scopes after completing Masters?
  11. How to join fashion designing if I am a inter 2nd year
  12. Private institutes for Architecture Diploma course in Delhi?
  13. Job opportunities for BBA(Marketing & Finance) candidates in Delhi?
  14. Model question paper of B.Arch with solutions?
  15. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in interior design in part time mode
  17. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  18. Job opportunities through Diploma in Architecture Engineering course? -- [New]
31st July 2018, 03:50 AM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Job opportunities for BA(Interior Architecture Design) candidates in Delhi?

Few job opportunities in Delhi for Interior Architect Designer

At Windztech company, Delhi
Interior Designer, Architect, product designer(The Terra .Co, research institute , Delhi)
XYZ Itd, Pitampura, Delhi
4 Lotus Interior designer, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?