4th April 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Mathematics course and after it want to study MA in Interior Designing or PG Diploma in Interior Designing. Please suggest me which course will be best for me? Duration of courses and scopes?

8th April 2017, 08:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?

Since you are pursuing your Graduation course, according to my opinion, you must opt for MA in Interior Designing after the completion of your Graduation course.
The duration of the said MA course in Interior Designing is of 2 years.
There are lot of job opportunities after the completion of Interior Designing course. Candidates may work under supervised setup such as Design studios and Interior Design Firms. Aspirants can also apply under Municipal Corporations and Town Planning Departments.

They can also work under:-

Infrastructure and Property Developers
Interior Design Shops
Interior Design Firms
Architecture and Design Firms etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?