16th June 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?

Hello All,
Which of the countries in Abroad will accept the BDS degree of India for job purpose? And which country have the Highest scope for Dentistry? Is it possible to earn money just doing of BDS?

29th June 2015, 11:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?

Yes it is possible to earn money and there will be no problem.
The BDS Degree of India is valid throughout the world.
The country with the maximum scope for Dentistry is maximum in the country of United States of America.
UK and also to some extent Germany is also good for the purpose of Dentistry.
So try and go to these countries for maximum benefits.

25th July 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?

I m an indian dentist ... I want to practice dentistry in New Zealand. . What would be the procedure and exams that I need to work on?

29th November 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a Indian dentist I want practice in germany what would be procedure and exams that I
need

8th May 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hey, I m in my final year BDS in India& have a US green card. Will I get a job there without any higher studies. Know that I have to write ADA exam. Please help me

21st December 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

In which country we can apply for dentist job without any exam after doing BDS in India

25th April 2018, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

I have just finished my BDS. Our Indian BDS has been accepted only in certain countries... My question is -, in those countries that accept our Indian BDS which one is better, why, and please do tell me the procedures to go there.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?