2nd March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?

Hello everyone
I have completed 12th in Tamil Nadu and my aim to become Doctor I have got 193 cut off marks but unfortunately I have not get a MBBS seat but I have got a BDS seat, but my father asked to do MBBS from Abroad. I am still in confusion about this. Should I go Abroad?
please any one help me to take the best decision.

Related Questions:
  1. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  3. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  4. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  5. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  6. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  7. Will I get MBBS or BDS seat after scoring 169.75% in 12th exam under SC category?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  9. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  10. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  11. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  12. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  13. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?
  15. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the future in BDS or MDS? Prospects in earning? Are there any colleges in Karnataka which offer MBBS seat for fees without donation?
  17. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
4th March 2015, 11:29 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?

If your aim is to become a doctor, then it is better to pursue MBBS course in Aboard, instead of doing BDS course in India. So, first try to choose any country and the university, where you want to pursue your MBBS course, then start applying for admissions at those universities. And nowadays, most of the Indian students are choosing China as their destination, to pursue their MBBS course, with very low cost, when compared to other countries. So, I suggest you to choose any university in China, to pursue your MBBS course with low cost.
30th June 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of any job in India after doing mbbs in China ?
4th January 2021, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i switch from second year BDS,INDIA to mbbs abroad
12th July 2022, 05:03 PM
usmedico

Lightbulb Re: Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?

If you have got a seat in BDS in India but have a low score in NEET, studying MBBS abroad may be an option for you. Aside from being cheaper and more beneficial, studying medicine abroad also has an improved ROI compared to studying in India. This is because foreign universities maintain high academic standards while offering medical education at much lower fees than in India. Of course, you will have to meet the specific criteria of each country. For example, Indian students must be at least 17 years of age to study abroad.

Moreover, studying abroad can help you develop your soft skills and personality. It teaches you how to deal with different cultures and can enhance your confidence level. However, you should consider all aspects of studying abroad, including entrance exam fees and study duration. Make sure to choose the best college for yourself. The best way to choose the right one is to research on various options. MBBS abroad and BDS abroad programs are both equally competitive. If you want to return home after studying abroad, you will need to sit for the NEET exam.

Moreover, studying MBBS abroad may be a good idea if you were offered a seat in a BDS course in India. In general, the admission procedure to medical colleges in Europe is easier than in India. This is because of the Bologna Process, a set of ministerial meetings and agreements that were signed by various European countries to standardize their medical education and make it comparable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?