26th March 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in India as well as in Abroad?

Hi,
I have completed B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. Though I haven't got placement. So, please tell me about the job opportunities in India as well as in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Abroad?
  2. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  3. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
  4. What are the job opportunities for mechanical engineer in India Forest Services?
  5. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India?
  6. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  7. Any job opportunities available with many back papers and with less percentage in mechanical engineering field in India or in Abroad?
  8. Job opportunities for B.E. Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?
  11. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?
  12. Is there any scope for Metallurgical engineer in India or should I look abroad?
  13. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS doctor?
  15. Which are the best job opportunities available in Biotechnology field in India/Abroad?
  16. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  17. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  18. List better job opportunities in abroad for CA?
28th March 2016, 02:29 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in India as well as in Abroad?

Job Opportunity for Mechanical Candidates.

Don't worry lot of opportunity available for you after B.Tech. There are many company in India which offer job for the mechanical candidates. You must try for off-campus.

If you are interested in the government sector job then you may prepare for the examination like IBPS PO, SSC CGL, UPSC....etc. You must choose any one field as per own interest and prepare yourself. The competition is really tough because the large number of candidates so you need to work hard to get success in the exam.

If you are interested in the ahead study then you may take admission in the M.Tech course. There are many government/Private college in our country which offering M.Tech course. To admission in the M.Tech course you may prepare for the GATE examination. Some PSU also take recruitment through the GATE score.

So, there are lot of opportunity available for your ahead career. It is your own career so decide any thing as per own interest not by any other interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?