28th June 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?

hello
which option is better , studying abroad or studying in india for higher studies for a EEE btech ? which one has more value ?? what will be the job prospects in india for an indian student who studied abroad?
Thank you

2nd December 2014, 11:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?

It is better to continue your high studies in foreign universities. So that you can gain more practical knowledge and you will have international exposure to the opportunities around the world. And the foreign degrees will have more value than the degrees offered by our universities. And when we consider job opportunities, a student who has degree from foreign university will be given more preference than other students. So, you will have better job opportunities in India.
26th September 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?

Hi , I'm currently doing my BA in psychology and am looking forward to do Masters in Industrial and Organisational Psychology . Is it better for me to do my masters from abroad and come back to work here or study here and work in abroad .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?