12th February 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?

Hello
Kindly tell me how to find and prepare
for government jobs after completing
BHMCT (Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology) ?
I am Fresher and have only training experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  2. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  3. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  4. Duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering course? Names of institutes for this course?
  5. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  6. Is Institute of Management Meerut approved for course bachelor of hotel management and catering technology?
  7. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  8. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  9. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  10. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  11. Best Colleges to do CA course in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  13. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  14. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  15. How to join Army after passing BSc in Hotel Management Catering and Technology
  16. How to do MBA in Marketing after doing BMS? What is the fees?
  17. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does it a good choice of opting for Hotel Management and Catering Technology as a Career Option? What course I have to pursue these careers?
21st December 2016, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?

There are not many options in government sector for a hotel management graduate. You can try for job at IRCTC which is the biggest catering industry in India. Most of the government jobs in this sector are related to Indian railways only.

Other than this you can try for job at airlines which are government funded like Indian Airlines. Other than this you have more opportunities in private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?