29th October 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admission in Dropper's batch of Resonance, Kota? What is the fees for it?

I am dropping this year and what to get admission in resonance ..... when is the last date for dropper;s batch and also their fee structure what is the fees for dropper's batch in resonance,kota

11th May 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of admission in Dropper's batch of Resonance, Kota? What is the fees for it?

In which month the dropper batch classes started in Allen institute kota
29th April 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of admission in Dropper's batch of Resonance, Kota? What is the fees for it?

What is the fees for 12 passed student appeared for jee(main advanced) in resonance?do resonance have their own hostels?
24th May 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to crack jee main and advance by preparation in kota resonance but l am unable to pay high fee of institute and hostel fee
What should I do
30th July 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have dropped this year for neet and i got late to take admission in allen institute. Is there any new batch are left for taking admission ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?