8th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the average class strength of Resonance for Yearlog Classroom Program batch?

Hello people, I have decided to move to Kota, Rajasthan to pursue my JEE(mains & advanced) coaching. I have decided to go to resonance and want to know what is average classroom strength of a batch in resonance for yearlong classroom program?(for IIT JEE)

10th September 2014, 12:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average class strength of Resonance for Yearlog Classroom Program batch?

Every year thousands of JEE aspirants apply for Resonance and its selection process is such that most of them get selected. Since you’ve decided to take up the Year-long course and you haven’t mentioned which standard you’re in so I am going to mention all course heads under Year-long course.
1) WISDOM – for 9th standard students
2) WINNER – for 10th standard students
3) VIKAAS and VIPUL – for 11th standard students
4) VIJETA and VISHWAAS – for 12th standard students
5) VISHESH and VIJAY – for dropped students.
Capacity of the first two is less (about 50 students per batch). Capacity of the batches with 11th and 12th standard students is the highest (110-130 students per batch). Lastly, the capacity of batches for droppers is again about 50-70 students per batch.
10th September 2014, 01:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average class strength of Resonance for Yearlog Classroom Program batch?

Every year thousands of JEE aspirants apply for Resonance and its selection process is such that most of them get selected. Since you’ve decided to take up the Year-long course and you haven’t mentioned which standard you’re in so I am going to mention all course heads under Year-long course.
1) WISDOM – for 9th standard students
2) WINNER – for 10th standard students
3) VIKAAS and VIPUL – for 11th standard students
4) VIJETA and VISHWAAS – for 12th standard students
5) VISHESH and VIJAY – for dropped students.
Capacity of the first two is less (about 50 students per batch). Capacity of the batches with 11th and 12th standard students is the highest (110-130 students per batch). Lastly, the capacity of batches for droppers is again about 50-70 students per batch.
10th June 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How are the teachers at the resonance lucknow (alambagh) teaching in vipul batch??
3rd November 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

how is the batch of KT-JN01NN1 ? how many students are there in this batch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?