18th January 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for PhD in Delhi University for Hindi?

Please provide me information about the "Ph.d delhi university entrance" What is the last date to apply for Ph.d delhi university for hindi

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  2. How to apply for Ph.D in Andhra Pradesh being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 61%?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Hindi after doing M.A from Kumaoun University with 55%
  4. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  5. Hindi Ph.D entrance exam date from Kurukshetra University
  6. How to do M.Phil(hindi) in Delhi after passing M.A(Hindi) with 56.8% marks from Himachal Pradesh University
  7. How to do M.A Hindi from Haryana? I am a graduate with 46% in English LIT and Psychology from Kanpur University
  8. How to get admission in Ph.D in Delhi University?
  9. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  10. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
  11. What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D in Hindi from Pondicherry University?
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D degree in Hindi? I've done my post graduation in Hindi from Rani Durgawati University through correspondence
  13. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in History?
  14. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  16. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  17. How may I apply for post of Hindi teacher in various schools after my MA in Hindi literature from CSJM Kanpur University?
  18. Is my degree valid for Ph.D(Hindi) from IGNOU
19th July 2014, 11:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Last date to apply for PhD in Delhi University for Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me information about the "Ph.d delhi university entrance" What is the last date to apply for Ph.d delhi university for hindi
Information regarding Delhi Ph.D Entrance Exam:-

The entrance examination is based on Objective type with multiple choice. The candidate can choose the correct answer from the given options. The entrance examination consists of 200 questions and the duration of the entrance examination is for 2 hours. This Ph.D entrance examination have negative marking system. For each wrong answer the applicant's marks will be getting reduced (1/4 max). The applicant who successfully qualified the written examination will be called for an interview. The final selection will be based on the written examination and Final interview performance.

The notification for PH.D entrance examination will be released during the month of June and the last date of submission of the form will be during the month of July. Please refer the official website of Delhi University to know the exact dates and related information.

Official website of Delhi University:- http://www.du.ac.in/du/

Contact Details:-

Address: Delhi University, Department of Education, 33, Chhatra Marg, Delhi-110 007
Phone: +91-11-27667853
Fax: +91-11-27666350
Email: [email protected]
URL: http://www.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?