4th June 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Law graduate is eligible for doing Diploma in Food Inspector course?

Respected sir I am graduate by doing llb can you please tell me i am applicable to do diploma in food inspector course?

5th June 2021, 10:59 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Law graduate is eligible for doing Diploma in Food Inspector course?

Yes, You are eligible for doing Diploma in Food Inspector course being a Law graduate.

You must have completed Graduation with any specialization with minimum to be eligible for Diploma in Food Inspector course.

You will get admission on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university only.

There is no need to go through any other entrance exam to get admission.
6th June 2021, 01:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Law graduate is eligible for doing Diploma in Food Inspector course?

The eligibility for doing the Diploma in Food Inspector course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects from a recognized board. The score and subjects may vary from university to university which you can check before applying for the course. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. The candidate's minimum age should not be less than 17 years and there is no upper age limit.

This course is a 3 year duration course and trains you about the methods and practices involved in maintaining hygiene conditions plus give the knowledge about developing competence in health and family welfare, fulfilling the need for healthcare professionals with regards to government policies.
7th June 2021, 05:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Food Inspector course:-

Candidates who have completed their graduation in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology / Bsc Agriculture/ BPharm / Chemistry ( major ) are only eligible for food inspector recruiting examination .Despite of having a above mentioned degrees you are not eligible for food inspector recruiting examination.
7th June 2021, 05:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, law graduate is eligible for doing diploma in Food Inspector course. The eligibility to do this course is that the candidate should have passed 10th with minimum 50% marks from any board. And the minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years. The duration of this course is three years.
12th June 2023, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I have done LLB and go for food inspector . Do I have to do another degree after LLB to go food inspector ?
30th June 2023, 08:30 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes, a law graduate is eligible for pursuing a diploma in food inspector course. The eligibility criteria for such courses may vary depending on the specific institution. Generally, a basic requirement for a food inspector course is a minimum educational qualification of 10+2 or its equivalent. Since a law graduate holds a higher educational qualification, they would generally meet the eligibility criteria for a diploma course in food inspection. However, it is advisable to check the specific requirements of the institution offering the course to ensure eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?