24th May 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Food Technology Diploma holder is eligible for the Food Inspector exam?

I have successfully completed the 12th and then completed Diploma in Food Technology for 3 years, then can I be eligible for the food inspector exam?

30th May 2016, 09:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Food Technology Diploma holder is eligible for the Food Inspector exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have successfully completed the 12th and then completed Diploma in Food Technology for 3 years, then can I be eligible for the food inspector exam?
No, diploma in food technology candidates are not eligible for Food Inspector exam.

Those who have completed graduates in Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology from a recognized university are also eligible to apply for Food Inspector exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
30th May 2016, 09:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Food Technology Diploma holder is eligible for the Food Inspector exam?

Yes, you are eligible for food inspector exam. However, you will not be eligible for the senior inspector exam. After completion of diploma course , you are eligible for junior food inspector exam.
1st June 2016, 06:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that Diploma in Food Technology candidates are not eligible to appear in the Food Inspector examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Food Technology/ Agriculture/ Diary Technology / Pharmacy from a recognized University are eligible to apply for Food Inspector Examination. Candidates age must be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?