22nd December 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for joining police force for a woman?

I am mrs.prachi and I am a 10 2 and diploma holder ,from commerce stream and now pursuing my graduation, I will be 30 years of age when I will complete my graduation will I be eligible for joining police force?

23rd December 2015, 11:04 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for joining police force for a woman?

Age limit for joining police force for a woman :

Age of women candidate must be from 21 to 30 years.
Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.
For OBC candidates : 3 years
For SC/ST candidates : 5 years
23rd December 2015, 11:39 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age limit for joining police force is 21 years of age, while that of maximum age limit is 30 years of age.

Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of graduation course are eligible to apply for Police.
23rd December 2015, 11:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am mrs.prachi and I am a 10 2 and diploma holder ,from commerce stream and now pursuing my graduation, I will be 30 years of age when I will complete my graduation will I be eligible for joining police force?
- The age limit for joining police force for women as constable is 18 to 24 years in Tamil Nadu. The minimum height is 159 cms. The educational qualification is 10th standard.

-The age limit for joining police force for women as Sub Inspector is 20 to 28 years in Tamil Nadu. The educational qualification is any degree. The minimum height is 159 cms.

The aspirant can check the details in the website - http://www.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/Recruitment
30th June 2023, 09:19 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

The age limit for joining the police force as a woman can vary depending on the country, state, and specific position within the police department. Here are age limits for joining the police force in different countries:

United States: The age limit for women to join the police force varies by state and department. Generally, it ranges from 18 to 35 years, although some departments may have upper age limits of 37 or 40.

United Kingdom: The age limit for women to join the police force in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland is typically between 18 and 57 years. In Scotland, the age limit is usually between 18 and 50 years.

Canada: The age limit for women to join the police force in Canada varies by province and police service. Generally, it ranges from 18 to 35 years, with some services having upper age limits of 40 or 45.

Australia: The age limit for women to join the police force in Australia varies by state and territory. It ranges from 17 to 55 years, although some departments may have specific age requirements for different roles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?