6th August 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

List of affordable colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering with 66 marks in MHT CET Exam

Hi Sir, I have completed 12th Class and I secured 77.69% marks in 12th Class. I.e., 70 in Physics, 78 in Mathematics, 78 in Chemistry and 94 marks in Biology. I have appeared in MHT CET Written Examination and secured 66 marks in it. Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering with the above criteria? Please tell me the affordable colleges which offer this course as I am from poor family.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  2. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  3. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff marks for Government Engineering Colleges in Maharastra for MHT CET exam?
  5. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  6. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Cutoff list of colleges for engineering in MHT CET?
  9. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  11. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET?
  12. Cut-off for Aeronautical engineering for Vidarbh student from MHT-CET exam for VJ caste?
  13. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  15. Cutoff list for MHT CET engineering colleges in Aurangabad?
  16. Cutoff list for MHT CET for admission in engineering colleges?
  17. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  18. Will I get an engineering seat after getting 81 marks in MHT CET exam? Criteria for getting admission in degree colleges?
17th August 2016, 03:01 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of affordable colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering with 66 marks in MHT CET Exam

Below I have mentioned few College/University/Institute names where you can apply for Aeronautical Engineering:-

1. International Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Management - Bangalore

2. Sri Indu College of Engineering & Technology - Hyderabad

3. Indian Institute of Science - Bangalore

4. Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay

5. Indian Institute of Technology - Kanpur

6. Birla Institute of Technology - Ranchi

7. Amity University - Noida

8. SRM University - Chennai
18th August 2016, 06:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of affordable colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering with 66 marks in MHT CET Exam

Look, it is very difficult to provide you the exact details about it as the cut off marks to pursue the course in different Colleges vary every year. You must contact to the respective Colleges as they require different cut off marks to provide admission for the course.
Below I have mentioned the list of Colleges where you can apply for the above mentioned course, have a look over it.

List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering:-

Amity University
Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
Phone: 0120 244 5252

Indian Institute of Technology- Bombay
Address: Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

Indian Institute of Technology- Kanpur
Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151

Indian Institute of Technology- Madras
Address: Beside Adyar Cancer Institute, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8280

Birla Institute of Technology
Address: Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835215
Phone: 0651 227 5444

Indian Institute of Science- Bangalore
Address: C V Raman Ave, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?