11th August 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Tamil Nadu Medical College Admission with notary attested photocopies?

Hello Sir, My daughter got Engineering seat in VIT Last year. Now she is called for Tamil Nadu Medical College Admission for counselling 2016. But Original documents are in VIT. So Can we go for counselling with the notary attested photocopy of all documents?

18th August 2016, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Tamil Nadu Medical College Admission with notary attested photocopies?

At counselling original documents are very much required. They won't accept photocopies of the original mark sheet. Even scanned copy of original documents should work in most cases but I don't think in counselling it will work.

Just confirm with the counselling department before going without original documents. Also, if possible get original documents from VIT. No college has right to keep original documents of students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?