16th December 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am in class 12th and I am not able to decide what should I do next? But I decided about pursuing Aeronautical Engineering so I want to know what is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Should I start preparing for the exam from December? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  3. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering on the basis of MHT CET marks?
  4. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  7. How can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering as per my K-CET marks?
  8. Cut-off for Aeronautical engineering for Vidarbh student from MHT-CET exam for VJ caste?
  9. List of affordable colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering with 66 marks in MHT CET Exam
  10. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  12. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  13. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering course through MHT CET?
  14. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  15. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  17. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  18. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2016, 05:03 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

B.TECH AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING: Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course.

DURATION: Four years

ELIGIBILITY: Applicants should have 12th passed with PCM subject.

MINIMUM AGE: 17 years.

MHT CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. As per my knowledge, yes MHT CET exam is conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering and this examination is conducted by Maharashtra Government.
12th March 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

How to get admission in Hindustan university of Aeronautical engineering, pune? What are the minimum marks required in MY CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?