11th May 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Telangana? Cutoff marks required in TS-POLYCET to secure admission?

Hello everyone, can you please tell me how many BTech Aeronautical Engineering colleges are there in Telangana? What is the TS-POLYCET ranking to get into it? Please tell me the cutoff rank. Also give me the list of good colleges.

17th May 2019, 07:59 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: List of colleges offering BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Telangana? Cutoff marks required in TS-POLYCET to secure admission?

List of colleges offering B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in Telangana :

->> Vardhaman College of Engineering

--> Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

--> Mahaveer Institute of science and technology

--> Anurag Group of Institutions

--> MLR college of Technology

--> Gurunanak Institute of technology

--> JNTU

--> Mallards college of Engineering and Technology

Coming to cutoff of telangana polycet you need to get minimum 36 marks out of 120.

After declaration result with in one week of span you will get rank card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?