6th December 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get grace marks in 12th?

I was failed in 12th science and later appeared for PURAK exam for Maths and Physics. I got 50 marks in physics and 26 marks in maths. Am I eligible to get grace marks

7th December 2017, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to get grace marks in 12th?

No, you can't get grace marks in 12th standard. No grace marks are awarded for any student in 12th standard. The grace marks are awarded when there is any mistake in the question paper. So, if there is no mistake in the question paper then, you can't get grace marks in your 12th standard.
7th December 2017, 11:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not qualified still as you have scored only 26 marks in Mathematics which is not a qualifying marks.
You must score a minimum of 40 marks in the paper of mathematics to be qualified in it.
8th December 2017, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Grace marks are awarded by the concerned board, if you have failed in a subject with a very small margin. There is a limit for graces marks, which us mostly 2 or 3 marks.

If you have failed by more than the limit, then it will be difficult to get grace marks. Also, you can't demand grace marks, it is awarded automatically.
8th December 2017, 09:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The criteria of grace marks varies from university to university or board to board. So there is no sharp line of grace mark. If any year the question comes very tough and very hard to the students then the management or the board authority fixed that in this year the students will get grace marks. But it depend upon the authority how many grace marks they will give to the students.
17th May 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

One of my classmate got grace in 3 subjects so she got around 12 marks grace and i needed grace only in 2 subjects which is total around 3-5 marks ...then why didn't I get grace??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?