29th January 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges under IP University for admission with 9792 rank in BBA entrance exam?

Hello,
My BBA entrance rank is 9792, which are the colleges can I get in IP University, Delhi for BBA? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. List of colleges under IP University for a candidate who has secured 1971 rank in BBA-CET? When the counselling will be started?
  3. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  4. List colleges in GGSIPU for doing BBA course with 13244 rank?
  5. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  6. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  7. Can I apply for BBA in IP university ater scoring 12633 rank in BBA entrance exam in IP university?
  8. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  9. Can I apply for BBA in IP university after scoring 12633 rank in BBA entrance?
  10. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  12. How to gets dates of BBA counseling of IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get some reputed colleges with 11086 rank in BBA CET exam?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  15. Can I be eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation from Agra with 47%?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  17. List of the colleges providing BBA this year?
  18. From where to get the rank list of Manipal University? Any website link to get it?
1st July 2017, 12:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges under IP University for admission with 9792 rank in BBA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My BBA entrance rank is 9792, which are the colleges can I get in IP University, Delhi for BBA? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
List of colleges under IP University for admission with 9792 rank in BBA entrance exam:

1.The Bhowanipur Education Society College
Address: 5, Lala Lajpat Roy Road,Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani
Kolkata – 700020
Phone: (033) 22803284
Courses : - BBA

2.Ashutosh College
Address: 92, S.P. Mukherjee Road,Kalighat Kolkata - 700026
Phone: (33) 24554504, 24554505
Courses: BBA/ BSc Computer Science

3.St. Xavier’s College
Address: 30, Park Street,Park Street H.O. Kolkata - 700016
Phone: (33) 22477725
Courses: BBA/ BSc Computer Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?