9th April 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello,
I would like to know the eligibility conditions
for admission to BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration.
What stream does a student choose in 11th for doing BBA?
And also tell me some famous colleges all over India for BBA.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  2. How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  4. List of best colleges to do BBA?
  5. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  6. Can I do IT course after BBA? List of colleges and universities?
  7. How to pursue BBA after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges for doing BBA
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  9. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  12. Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?
  13. Which are the colleges that offer BBA in Delhi University
  14. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  15. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  17. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  18. List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
13th April 2015, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?

You can opt for any stream in 11th standard if you are interested to pursue BBA colleges. Candidates who had completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course. Most of the colleges offers direct admissions to BBA course by considering candidate's 12th standard examination marks but, some top colleges conducts their own entrance examination for providing admission in BBA course on merit basis.

List of Colleges Offering BBA Course in India :-
--> Andhra University
Address: China Waltair Road, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
Phone: 0891 284 4000

--> Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
Address: Beach Rd, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045
Phone: 0891 279 0101

--> AURO University
Address: Earthspace,Hazira Road, Opp ONGC, Surat, Gujarat 394510
Phone: 0261 408 8100

--> Ganpat University
Address: Ganpat Vidyanagar, Mehsana-Gozaria Highway, GJ SH 73, Gujarat 384001
Phone: 1800 2331 2345

--> Gateway Institute of IT & Management
Address: C-595, Opp. PVR Cinema,, Vikas Puri, New Delhi, Delhi 110018
Phone:011 2551 5308

--> Times Business School
Address: Times House 7, Sigma Corporates, Behind Rajpath Club
Sindhu Bhavan Marg, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380054
Phone:079 4009 9290

--> AISECT University
Address: Shop No. 45, Kasturba Market, Habib Ganj
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462024

--> Amity University
Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
6th September 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?

Is it necessary to do BBA just after 12...??
I want to do BBA and a language course so what should I do...??
1st May 2019, 11:14 AM
erricravi

If you want to pursue BBA then it is preferable that you should opt for commerce with maths in your 11th grade. However, it is not a compulsion as people who have science background can also get into a BBA programme.

Now when it comes down to the eligibility criteria for taking admission in a BBA programme, things you should keep in mind are -
1) Must be done with your high school education
2) If you have scored more than 80% then you are exempted from English test and personal interview, that is the case for some colleges that have a good BBA programme.

Some of the colleges that have BBA programme are-

RICS School of Built Environment
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
University of Mumbai.
Symbiosis International University, Pune.
NMIMS University, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?