7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for doing MBBS course in any Government college at Mumbai & Pune?

Sir, I am studying in 12th taking Biology. I want to do MBBS in any Government college. Kindly tell me various entrance exams through which I can do MBBS. I also want to know about the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  2. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Colleges offering B.Sc Microbiology in Mumbai and Pune -- [New]
  4. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
  5. MBBS course & fees for each year for government colleges in mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the entrance exams being conducted for admission to MBBS and Physiotherapy? List of best medical colleges in Mumbai.
  7. Government college and entrance exam details of Pune and Banglore in 2018?
  8. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  9. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board?
  10. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  11. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  12. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  13. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  14. List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?
  15. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  17. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  18. Cutoff list of government diploma engineering college in Mumbai and Pune University? I have completed 77% in SSC
15th June 2018, 12:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for doing MBBS course in any Government college at Mumbai & Pune?

List of entrance exams for doing MBBS course in any Government college at Mumbai & Pune is given below.

1. Maharashtra MBBS Common Entrance Test (MH CET MBBS)

2. AIIMS Entrance Examination

3. NEET UG

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?