7th February 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?

I am from mumbai.i want to do mbbs after hsc..and now i m in 12th..how to do mbbs staying in mumbai and which other competitive exams to give to do mbbs...in how many years i will complete mbbs..and can i get scholarship to do mbbs??? please do reply...

Related Questions:
  1. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC? -- [New]
  2. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  3. List of the MBBS colleges in Mumbai? Introduction about Associate MBBS entrance exam of Mumbai colleges? Where can I fill the form?
  4. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  5. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  6. Does this possible for me to do LLB from Mumbai being a candidate of staying in Mumbai for 5 years having completed B.Com from UP?
  7. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  8. Which MBBS entrance exams can I give at the age of 35?
  9. Is it possible to join MBBS degree program without giving any entrance exam?
  10. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course?
  11. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  12. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?
  13. Is my daughter eligible for upcoming MBBS entrance exams?
  14. Alerts regarding MBBS entrance exams in Maharashtra?
  15. How much score is required after 12th to get admission in medicine? If my cutoff is 180 where will I get?
  16. List of pg entrance exams available for students who have finished their mbbs from andhra pradesh
  17. Possibilities of joining MBBS after completing B.E ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether NRI students staying in middleeast countries seeking admition in class 4 JMI ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL have to appear in entrance test ?
18th February 2014, 06:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?

There are many entrance examinations are conducted for giving admission to the candidates in the various colleges or Universities.So rather than going to a particular Entrance examination like only in Mumbai, I would definitely recommend you to write an entrance examination which are conducted in National wide.

Various entrance examination for MBBS degree are,National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test(NEET),All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS),CBSE All India Pre Medical examination,Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical education and Research and more.So with the NEET ,AIIMS scores you can do your MBBS in anywhere in the country based on the Marks scored in your Entrance examination.

As you are only willing to do it in Mumbai,then you can write MHT-CET Exam.This MHT-CET entrance examination is basically for getting admission in the Maharashtra state only.So there by you can choose the colleges for MBBS in Mumbai.MHT-CET is also referred as Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.So you need to score good marks in the test,based on which you will be alloted the Medical Colleges in Mumbai.

Some of the best Medical colleges in Mumbai are Seth G.S Medical College,Grant Medical College,M.G.M.Medical College,K.J.Somaiya Medical College,Topiwala National Medical college,Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical,Rajiv Gandhi Medical College & Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital,Terna Medical college and Hospital,Pad.Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical college and more.
24th February 2014, 11:35 AM
maculahealthcare

Default Re: MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?

NEET and AIIMS are the entrance examinations worth to take up to pursue your MBBS degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?