20th May 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Can a person get admission to BVSc after BSc Zoology? What is the requirement of marks in BSc?

I am a student from Mumbai. I am very much interested in getting admission to BVSc. Last year I could not get admission due to low entrance marks. What options do I have other than appearing for CET. Can a person get admission to BVSc after doing BSc(Zoology) as in Engg. where Diploma students get admission to Degree without having to appearing the entrance test. If yes, what is the requirement of marks in BSc. Can Students of Mumbai get admission in other states.

28th December 2011, 10:34 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

Default Re: Can a person get admission to BVSc after BSc Zoology? What is the requirement of marks in BSc?

Dear,freind you don't worry about your intrest or future but you still have to wait about Bvsc because for those courses the student compulsary to get CET exam and next solution for your question is you can go for further study out of state,diploma holder also requires the entrance exam for degree courses according to your entrance marks the college will alloted
25th March 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a person get admission to BVSc after BSc Zoology? What is the requirement of marks in BSc?

what is the procedure to apply for bvsc ?
25th March 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply for bvsc?
11th April 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to get addmition for B.Vsc but I completed my PUC in Maharashtra n CET also I got 58% in PUC science bt I didn't get rank in CET is there any possibilities that I can get addmition for B.Vsc in Karnataka?
13th April 2015, 12:47 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# BVSc stands for Bachelor in Veterinary Scence

# From your query it came to know that you are very keen to do BVSc. But you are repeatedly failed in the entrance examination.

# You are presently doing B.Sc (Zoology) and wants lateral entry into BVSc. But note that there is no such provisions of lateral entries in medical courses.

# Lateral entries are quite common in engineering courses but it is not followed in medical/agricultural/veterinary courses.

# You are advised to pay full attention on the entrance examination of BVSc and try to crack it and get admission for BVSc.

# You can even go for BVSc after doing B.Sc (Zoology). But think that the validity of doing another bachelor degree after completion of one bachelor degree.

# It is upto to you whether go for another bachelor degree (BVSc) or go for post-graduation after completion of B.Sc (Zoology). You have to take the decision yourself after deep consideration.
13th June 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i am interesting in study bvsc but i can get 2puc passing in pcmb 62% did not get rank sugesstion please
30th October 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my bsc zoology i will complete in year 2019. I am interested in joining the bvsc course. My under graduate marks will help to get bvsc course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?