10th February 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?

Hello,
I am in 11th standard with Biology stream. I want to know about the colleges for MBBS specially in Government colleges in India? Please tell me about college with fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  2. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  3. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  4. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  6. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  7. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  9. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  11. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  12. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  13. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II?
  14. Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  16. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  18. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
12th February 2016, 05:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am in 11th standard with Biology stream. I want to know about the colleges for MBBS specially in Government colleges in India? Please tell me about college with fee expenses.
List of the best government college for MBBS course in India:-

JIPMER
Phone: 0413 227 2380
Address: Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Puducherry, Puducherry UT 605006

Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
Address: Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Phone: 011 2323 9272

Seth GS Medical college
Address: Acharya Donde Marg, Parel,Mumbai,MH,400012
Phone: 022 2413 6051

university college of medical sciences
Address: Adjacent to GTB Hospital,Taharpur Road,Dilshad Garden,New Delhi,Delhi 110095
Phone: 011 2258 2106

All Indian Institute of Medical science
Phone: 011 2658 8500
Address: Ansari Nagar East, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi, DL 110029

Gandhi Medical College,Hyderabad
Address: Padmarao Nagar,Secunderabad,Andhra Pradesh,500020, Warasiguda, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 2750 9845

Armed Force Medical college
Address: Opposite Race Course, Solapur road, Pune, Maharashtra, India, Wanowri, Pune, Maharashtra 411040

Bangalore Medical college
Address: K.R Road, Fort,Bangalore, Karnataka 560002
Phone: 080 2670 4342

B.J Medical College,Ahmedabad
Address: Asarwa, Haripura, Asarwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380016
Phone: 079 2268 0074

Total fees for above mentioned college is below 2 lakhs.
21st April 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?

Hello Sir/Mam I want to ask a question to you, that what is fees of army medical military college of government fees of 11th standarad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?