22nd August 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

MBBS/BDS colleges for a candidate with 136 marks in MHT-CET

I am a SC category candidate with 136 marks in MHTCET 2016. I want admission in MBBS/BDS at any government or private college in Mumbai, Pune and Kolhapur region. Advice me colleges to help in filling preference form.

Related Questions:
23rd August 2016, 10:44 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBBS/BDS colleges for a candidate with 136 marks in MHT-CET

The MHT-CET or Common Entrance Test is an annual entrance exam conducted by the Government of Maharashtra.It is an undergraduate medical entrance exam, conducted at state level. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education. For this examination candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent exams with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) from an Institution located in Maharashtra state. As you want to know MBBS/BDS colleges for a candidate with 136 marks in MHT-CET here, I am going to tell you the same:

>>Pillai's Institute of Information Technology Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

>>Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering Pune, Maharashtra, India

>>Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering Pune, Maharashtra, India

>>Aditya Engineering College Beed, Maharashtra, India

>>Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Pune, Maharashtra, India

>>College of Engineering Pune, Maharashtra, India

>>Pune Vidyarthi Griha's College of Engineering and Technology Pune, Maharashtra

>>Government College of Engineering, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, India

>>J.T.Mahajan College of Engineering Jalagoan, Maharashtra, India

>>K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

>>Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?