11th June 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in CENTAC to get Medical seat for SC candidate?

sir
i m going to give centac exam
and i m sc student
so please tell me how many mark to get medical seat????
please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in CENTAC after completing APBIE with 78.6% and 57 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Can i get CENTAC MBBS seat in final phase counseling
  3. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  4. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for a candidate belonging to Category 2A, english medium?
  5. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  6. Marks required for a BC candidate(Boy) to get a medical seat in government colleges?
  7. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for candidate belonging to category 2A, English Medium?
  8. Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?
  9. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much marks are required to get a seat in SV medical college?
  11. Date of submission of medical entrance exam forms? Minimum marks needed to get a government seat in MBBS?
  12. Minimum marks required for SC candidate in NEET entrance for government seat?
  13. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra pradesh government/private medical college?
  14. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
  15. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  16. Minimum marks I need to get admission in any medical college as a SC candidate?
  17. Minimum marks required to get merit seat in KEAM medical self financing colleges?
  18. What is the minimum marks for ST student to get a medical seat in 2nd PUC?
8th August 2016, 04:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in CENTAC to get Medical seat for SC candidate?

The minimum marks required in CENTAC to get a medical seat for SC candidates is 40%.

You can choose some of the following courses after you get Medical seat:

> B.Sc. Nursing course.

> B.Sc. Degree course.

> B.Tech Degree course.

> B.Pharm. Degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?