22nd July 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Marks required for a BC candidate(Boy) to get a medical seat in government colleges?

how many marks are required for a bc candidate(boy) to get medical seat in govt colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. Marks required for a BC candidate(Boy) to get a medical seat in government colleges?
  3. Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college
  4. How many marks are required to get a seat in any government college?
  5. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Approximate rank and marks required for BC-A to get a seat in AP government colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  8. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  9. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu government medical colleges after scoring 181.25 cutoff
  10. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  11. What medical rank will I get after scoring 84 marks in KCET? Will I get government medical seat in any medical college in Karnataka
  12. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  13. Will I get medical seat in government college after scoring 193 cutoff in medical
  14. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  15. Can I get medical seat in any government medical college after scoring 186.5 cutoff?
  16. Marks required to get free seat in Telangana EAMCET Medical colleges?
  17. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  18. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college in AP after scoring 106 marks in EAMCET?
30th August 2011, 01:44 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Marks required for a BC candidate(Boy) to get a medical seat in government colleges?

it is depends upon the merit of your category You can see your position in merit and number of seats reserve for your category and you will find wheather you will get govt seat or not.
31st August 2011, 09:39 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Marks required for a BC candidate(Boy) to get a medical seat in government colleges?

It depends upon the merit of your category You can see your position in merit and number of seats reserve for your category and you will find wheather you will get govt seat or not.

Thanks!!
10th May 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 84 MARKS IN NEET 2013 & 60% IN HSC & I COME IN BC DO I GET ADMISSION IN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?