11th March 2016, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Is my Graduation valid after getting bank job before the completion of my final semester?

I have got job in bank before the last semester of graduation. My college have allowed me to take part in final exam but i want to know whether my graduation will be valid or not? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in bank after completion of graduation as IT officer? I am a student of B.E 7th semester
  2. Which course is better for me to get Job after completion of Graduation with BE in ECE?
  3. Can I apply for Banking exams after completion of Graduation if placed in Bank?
  4. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  5. List possible government job options for me after B.Sc. completion?
  6. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  7. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  10. How can I get a job in ICICI bank as PO after completion of graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get my offer letter after completing Graduation if selected through College campus?
  12. Is BA course valid if it's done after completion of B.Ed course?
  13. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for campus placement while doing B.E final semester?
  15. Is Graduation degree from Annamalai University valid for jobs in private banks?
  16. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  17. Is it possible to pursue my graduation with my job?
  18. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
11th March 2016, 08:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my Graduation valid after getting bank job before the completion of my final semester?

The case you are telling seems impossible. The reason why it is impossible is given below in detail. The basic minimum educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized board/ university. One thing I cannot understand is, How could you appear in Bank Examination without completing Graduation as the minimum qualification required is Graduation itself. Yes, the minimum qualification required is Graduation either for Private Banks Recruitments or Public Sector Banks Recruitments. As far as your case is concerned, yes your Graduation is generally valid irrespective of all these cases. So first try to complete Graduation as the it almost takes more than 6 months to join any particular bank and mean while you may complete Graduation.
11th March 2016, 02:32 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my Graduation valid after getting bank job before the completion of my final semester?

Yes, if your college allowed you to take part in final exam and you cleared all the subjects of your graduation, then your graduation is valid.
Your college or university will issue graduation degree and marks sheet after the result of final year. Just keep them with yourself. The degree is the proof of your graduation completion.
11th March 2016, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

What kind of bank job it is? If it is a government PSU bank job then you will not be eligible for it without completing degree. If it is a private bank job then no need to worry.

PSU banks have strict procedure to recruit PO and clerks. You need to have degree then only you will pass the degree first. It will not affect your degree and you can appear in exam to complete the degree.
11th March 2016, 07:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Before joining your job post, you should have your final graduation certificate in your hand a it is the minimum educational requirement to opt for a job in banking sector. You should however, keep that in mind that without your certificate, you cannot join for the post applied for.
11th March 2016, 07:37 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You will have to complete your graduation course in any manner to join at any post in a bank. You should however keep that in mind that only by appearing for the examination will not help you. You need to have your graduation degree in your hand at the time of joining.
11th March 2016, 10:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

When banks release notification for recruitment of candidates, they specify dates on which candidate must obtained degree.

You have got bank job in final year its good but you must get your degree also on specified dates in notification of recruitment otherwise your degree will be considered invalid for that recruitment and you will have apply for next year bank exams.
11th March 2016, 10:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Your bachelor's degree will be valid for bank job and there is no issue in that. Generally what happens that bank allow candidates of final year to apply for exam for recruitment and there is one important clause in notification that candidate must have obtained bachelor's degree on given date in notification otherwise recruitment of candidate will be cancelled even if candidate clears all stages of recruitment.

Make sure that you are able to receive bachelor's degree as per notification of bank .
11th March 2016, 11:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your graduation degree will be valid. There is no need to worry, if you pass the final examination, you will get the graduation degree. There is no problem if you had got a job in bank. As long as your college is comfortable and giving you the provision of graduation degree, you will get the degree after clearing the final exam. The graduation degree will be valid if you had pursued graduation from a recognised institute whose degree is valid.
11th March 2016, 11:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got job in bank before the last semester of graduation. My college have allowed me to take part in final exam but i want to know whether my graduation will be valid or not? Please guide me.
The graduation is always valid only, whether you are working or not working. The aspirant has to appear for the examination and clear the examinations. The degree is valid, it is very important to get a graduation certificate. As your college allowed you to write the examination then you can appear for the same and clear the same. If you want to move from this bank to any other bank in the future then your graduation is very much useful. You can also study any other master’s degree after your graduation through correspondence.
31st January 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

in 6th semester of my graduation (B.Sc.) of I got a job in post office my college allow me to sit in exam can my graduation degree will be valid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?