18th September 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Name of institutions and websites to study Astrophysics in graduation? Any entrance exams are conducted? Study material or solved papers?

sir,i am siya bhattacharyya.i want to study in austrophysics in graduation.so plz tell me which institution can bring my dream in reality.and plz tell me the name of the institution & its websites.i also want the previous entrance exam question papers of the intitution for last 3 years & its solve papers and study materials.
please solve my all askings and plz send it given bellow.
[email protected]

15th May 2015, 09:30 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of institutions and websites to study Astrophysics in graduation? Any entrance exams are conducted? Study material or solved papers?

Name of institutions and websites to study Astrophysics in graduation

Indian Institute of Astrophysics
www.iiap.res.in/

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Pune
www.tifr.res.in/

Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
www.physics.iisc.ernet.in/

IUCAA - Inter University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics
www.iucaa.ernet.in/

Osmania University
www.osmania.ac.in/

Raman Research Institute
www.rri.res.in/

The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics
ncra.tifr.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?