12th January 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Study material to be followed for Civil Service Exam?

Sir ,
My question is that, as I am a student of class 9 ,I want to know that how should I prepare for giving exams for civil servicesafter graduation. I want to start preparing from now onwards so that I do not have to put much effort before the examinations. And what study material should I take as I am planning to take PCMB in 11th, and to take up biotechnology for my graduation. So I hope that you would help me in reaching my aims

Shradha,
Thank You.

3rd August 2011, 08:15 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study material to be followed for Civil Service Exam?

hi.....its very pleasing to here that you are serious about the civil services examination right from your 9th class because its an kind of examination that really does requires planning right from that class only ,
what you have to do right now is just finalize your two subjects for the mains examination which you think will be easy for and you are confident of doing well in ,according to me if you are really so interested in civil services job then there is no point in going for an four years degree course rather you can go for an three years degree course like ba or bsc because that will save an precious one year time for you ,
also you should choose an subject which is having some syllabus common with the general studies section because then the work load will be reduced a bit for the mains preparation and also you should remember that the minimum age required to attempt the exam is 21 years and the number of attempts available for an general category student is 4 ,i am attaching the brochure of this years examination you can go through it and know the list of subjects from which you can choose and also various posts available after giving this exam and also the finer points of the eligibility conditions
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 82 views)
9th October 2011, 01:38 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

"GATE- CIVIL ENGINEERING"

For GATE-CIVIL Made easy publication material is very good. you can follow these books.

FOR MORE DETAILS, CLICK HERE

with regards!!!
Gaurav
6th July 2012, 02:47 PM
arpitbanaudha

dear student,
firstly- for civil service exam you should be graduate in any stream with 60% marks.
the best metarial for civil service you go for Arihant Publication and also join the civil coaching for more success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?