12th June 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?

hi
my name is isha. i have completed my graduation bsc in information technology. i wish to do my post graduation in event management. how do i go about it? i even wish to know about which institutes offer this course and is there any entrance exam for the same? what is the study material for the same?

23rd October 2017, 02:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?

If you want to do post graduate degree in event management after completing B.SC in information technology, then you must have to appear in entrance exams like CAT (Common Admission Test), XAT test, JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test), IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade), MAT (Management Aptitude Test). Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions for PG degree in event management:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate degree in event management is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in event management is 2 years. Here below are details regarding some of reputed institutes offer PG degree in event management course:-

List of Institutes Offer PG Degree Course in Event Management:-

1) University of Lucknow, Lucknow

2) Singhania University, Pacheri bari

3) National Academy of Event Management and Development, Ahmedabad

4) Institute of Integrated Marketing Communication and Management, New Delhi

5)University of Technology and Management, Shillong
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?