18th August 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Need information regarding joining MBBS course in Tamil Nadu?

Hi my name is gayathri. I wish to join mbbs in tamil nadu through counselling. Please help me. I am an SC candidate and my cot off mark is 187.50. I have to join mbbs in tamil nadu. Please reply me..

20th August 2015, 08:42 AM
mwh

Default Re: Need information regarding joining MBBS course in Tamil Nadu?

After qualifying in the entrance examination you have to go for certificate verification and counseling
In certificate verification you have to show all your certificates like 10th,12th,entrance exam marks card,caste certificate,income certificate.
if you have all the certificate then they will allow you for the counselling process.In counselling process you can opt for the company in which you are interested.
20th August 2015, 01:52 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Need information regarding joining MBBS course in Tamil Nadu?

You can join MBBS course in Dr. MGR University in Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility Criteria:

To apply for the MBBS course in Dr. MGR University you need to be an eligible candidate. The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows,

> Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the Academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission for.

> Candidates should have completed HSC after 12 years of study.

I have attached the detailed eligibility criteria for the same in this post for your reference.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

> Download the admission form which I have attached in the post and fill it up.
> Once that is done, you need to visit the college for further processing.

All The Best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dr.MGR_ugregmedical_application_form.pdf(37.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdf MBBS_Eligibility_criteria.pdf(66.6 KB, 26 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?