29th January 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?

Hello
How many students are selected
for this academic year for bachelor’s
degree in catering technology and
culinary arts in Culinary Academy of india?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  2. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  3. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  4. Universities that offer Bachelor degree in Culinary Arts?
  5. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  6. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  7. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  8. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  9. After completion of B.Tech 2nd year can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India
  10. Can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India after completing of B.Tech 2nd year
  11. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  12. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  13. How can I apply for Masters in Culinary Arts course in Canada while studying in London?
  14. List of top colleges for CA in Hyderabad
  15. Good Colleges for Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi?
  17. How and from where can I study Culinary Arts after doing B.A(English Hons)? Good distance learning centers?
  18. What cuisine to attempt for the three course menu as part of Post graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts?
28th July 2017, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?

At Culinary Academy of India, Hyderabad, every year 60 seats are available for admission in bachelor degree course. Admission is through common entrance exam.

Therefore, you need to have an excellent rank in the entrance exam, to have any chance of getting admission.
1st June 2022, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?

How can i applyed for culinary subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?