19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies for BBA in Airline and Airport Management course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BBA course in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  2. How many BBA(Airline and Airport Management) seats are available in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  3. Admission procedure to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required to join Airport Management course?
  6. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Qualification required to study Airport Management course?
  8. Which courses are available to study Airport Management and how much will it cost for the course?
  9. Which college is best for MBA?
  10. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  11. List top 5 colleges for doing B.Com Honours in GGSIPU?
  12. Which colleges of MBA can I get after pursuing B.Tech with 68% marks
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Airport Management course after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Which colleges in Mumbai can I apply after scoring 97 percentile in MAT?
  15. MBA colleges in Maharashtra with 85 percentile in MAT and 54 in CAT exam?
  16. Which Universities I can get admission for Pharma MBA course with a rank of 6878 in GPAT?
  17. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  18. Which possible college can i get after securing a rank of 1808 in CET?
23rd June 2018, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies for BBA in Airline and Airport Management course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BBA course in this college? Please tell me asap.

There is no minimum percentage of marks mentioned in the admission to study BBA Aviation Management at Kasturi Institute of Management Studies. Those students who have passed 12th standard or HSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board and have obtained good grades of marks are eligible to join the BBA Aviation Management course at the Kasturi Institute of Management Studies. Duration of the course is three years (six semesters). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd June 2018, 02:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?

Percentage required to pursue BBA course after passing 12th standard is minimum 50% and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST candidates.
Nowadays candidates have to appear in the entrance examination and on the basis of rank secured in that examination will be the eligibility criteria to get admission in course.
24th June 2018, 09:25 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

There is no minimum percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies

Candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent from any recognized board or university in any discipline.

This is a 3 year degree course under semester pattern under regulations of Bharathiyar University.

Address : 1/A Civil Aerodrome Post,
Coimbatore - 641 014
Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone : +91 99433 01232
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?