5th August 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Manipur Technical University for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BTech course in this university? Please tell me asap.

9th August 2019, 05:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in Manipur Technical University for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BTech course in this university? Please tell me asap.

The minimum percentage of marks required in 12th to study BTech (Mechanical Engineering) in the Manipur Technical University is 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates).
Those candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination or 12th Standard examination from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subjects are eligible to study the BTech (Mechanical Engineering) in the Manipur Technical University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?