6th October 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th standard to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Amity University Patna?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Civil Engineering) from Amity University Patna. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BTech(Civil Engineering) course? Please let me know immediately.

10th October 2019, 09:19 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th standard to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Amity University Patna?

Minimum Percentage required in 12th standard to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Amity University Patna are 55% marks.

Entrance exam required to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Amity University Patna are:-
JEE Main
AMITY-JEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it beneficial to drop a year for JEE Main Advanced preparation? Wisdom Foundation or Brilliant Academy, which is better to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced in Agartala? 0 11th May 2019 10:11 PM
How to get admission in BTech(Electrical Engineering) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th RBSE? 1 12th November 2018 04:04 PM
Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Advanced? Bothra Classes, Career Point or Resonance, which is better to join for JEE Advanced? 1 14th April 2018 10:52 PM
How to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th ISC? 3 16th February 2016 06:23 PM
Whether a diploma holder is eligible to appear in JEE Advanced? Syllabus of JEE Advanced? 2 30th November 2014 11:05 PM