29th January 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Percentage is required in graduation to appear in exam of M.A. English Literature?

Sir, please tell me .How Much percentage is need in my graduation to appear in the exam for M.A in english literature.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  2. Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?
  3. How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?
  4. Percentage needed in graduation to appear for exam of M.A in English Literature?
  5. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  7. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  9. What is the NET syllabus? I have finished PG in English Literature
  10. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  11. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  12. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  13. Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam? I have qualified graduation with History and English literature
  14. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  15. Previous years question papers papers for PG in English Literature?
  16. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  17. Best colleges in which I can apply for B.Ed course after graduation in English Literature?
  18. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
7th February 2014, 10:35 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage is required in graduation to appear in exam of M.A. English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please tell me .How Much percentage is need in my graduation to appear in the exam for M.A in english literature.
Hey friend,

Details About M.A English Architecture:

This course is Master of Arts in English Architecture and this is a Post Graduate course and this course is a duration of 2 years.

There is nothing specific about the percentage which is needed as the percentage depends on the University in which you are applying for the course,the Education qualification which is needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from recognized university with English as subjects.

Apart from this you need to write the entrance exam to join in this course andfor the entrance exams you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the exam which you apply.

ALL THE BEST
8th February 2014, 10:45 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage is required in graduation to appear in exam of M.A. English Literature?

It depends of the university or college the percentage bar is required or not. The eligibility criteria is also varies from college to college. To get admission MA English Literature you need to crack the entrance examination or you can get the admission through Management Quota.

M.A i.e Master of Arts in English Literature and the course duration of course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semester.

To apply for this course, the candidate need to completed bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% Marks in the case of reserved candidates). Final year of degree course may also eligible for M.A entrance examination.

M.A English Literature Colleges :-
  • Andhra University
  • Madras University
  • JNTU University
  • University of Hyderabad
  • University of Mumbai
  • University of Mysore
  • University of Pune
  • Manipur University
  • Punjab University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?