6th June 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Is Photography course available in Bachelor's Degree? Scope of Photography in India?

Hi All,
I want to know is there any scope of Photography in India. Kindly tell me Photography course is available in Bachelor's Degree? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th June 2015, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Photography course available in Bachelor's Degree? Scope of Photography in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,
I want to know is there any scope of Photography in India. Kindly tell me Photography course is available in Bachelor's Degree? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!
There is good scope available for the Photography course. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation in Photography, can explore career in Fine Arts, Editorial, Advertising photography etc.

You can apply for "Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography"

Applicants who want to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography, they must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. The admission to the course is based marks obtained in the 12th standard board exam. Those candidates who have scored more than 50% marks in 12th standard can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?