5th January 2011, 04:41 PM
Sunny Bhogal

Is there any future of Photography in India? What type of photography will be more interesting and good for future?

I want to know that"is there any future in photography in India?".I'm very much interested to make career in Photography.
What type of Photography will be more interesting and good for future?

15th January 2011, 11:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any future of Photography in India? What type of photography will be more interesting and good for future?

There is variety of jobs available in this field. This range from highly specialized and technical jobs which requiring creativity and visual literacy. You can find jobs in news papers, magazines, ad agencies or you can also work as a freelancer. Different government departments also recruit qualified photographers. There are many areas like Press photographers, Feature photography, Editorial Photographer and many more, which talented photographers can enter.
16th January 2011, 12:14 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any future of Photography in India? What type of photography will be more interesting and good for future?

Photography have a very good opportunity in India and international.Best photographers are pay great package.

Photography are many types like indoor photography,outdoor photography,darkroom photography,fashion photography,journalist photography etc etc.every types have good future prospect if you take the snap creatively.

Taking a basic course in photography is just an entrance to career but develop through work experience.Income source is various way like photo exhibition,photo publish in journal & news paper,giving lesson to beginners and many more.so do not look back just follow your basic instincts.
16th January 2011, 07:35 PM
Rajisha_raj

Smile Re: Is there any future of Photography in India? What type of photography will be more interesting and good for future?

ya ther is future of Photography in India. i think you should try some tipical cultural rajasthan photos or any photos related to indian custome will me much better for u if u didnt like sugtion iam sorry for that?
11th March 2011, 11:24 AM
krupadesai

Photography is a lucrative career option for those who have an innat love for photography along with a professional training in the field.

You should have sound knowledge on colours, shades, light, wild life, expressions, nature for becoming an expert photographer.

The future is bright for a photographer. These days they are recruited in wide arenas like
- Governments, NGOs
- Industries eg. L & T
- Forensic Labs
- Newspapers & news channels
- Advertising Agencies
- Film industry
- Magazines

Many a times professional photographers are hired in social functions like wedding ceremnony.

So, if you really are talented & want to make it as a career join some good courses in photography & buy a good camera & capture photos & send it to different organizations. You will get a positive approach atleast from one of them.
18th August 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How much we can earn in photography field...?
10th September 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

If you are looking for a job in this field, then go to Cameraworx. They are in a constant look out for a fresher, for more info visit www.timelineproductions.in
29th September 2011, 09:08 PM
snixqueuems

Default help about browser

hi all
my internet browser firefox. but it is forever crashing... can you help me?
thank you...
29th September 2011, 10:59 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
If you are a good photographer then there are several career scopes for you. You can earn a big deal of reputation in this field. The present market scenario is quite good from a photographer's point of view.
You can opt for jobs in several places like:-
1> Government sectors and NGOs
2> Industries
3> Forensic Labs
4> Newspapers & News Channels
5> Advertising Agencies
6> Film industry
7> Magazines
8> Several other channels etc.
Go ahead.
A great career is waiting for you.
_____________________ALL THE BEST__________________________
26th November 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: help about browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by snixqueuems View Post
hi all
my internet browser firefox. but it is forever crashing... can you help me?
thank you...
Get Google Chrome and uninstall other Browser's.
10th March 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am doing plus two now.. i am really intrested in natural photography but dont know the best institution in india also
i dont have any idea about its scope.. i planned to go with my passion.. can you tell me the scope of natural photography
and the best institution in india
20th July 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i am fresher. i like wildlife photographic. what is the future in this filed. and who is the best camera for wildlife photographic. my total pay 20,000 to 25000. plz suggest me
16th October 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

M a second yr bmm student.. m int in photography buh i dunno wd kinda photography i shud go fuh?? Is deh any scope in press photography??
7th February 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i love photography and its my pasion... but i have few doubts in my mind.. i want to mak a career in photogrfy but plz tel me which type of photogrfy is best..??
25th March 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I just completed my 12th recently. I have a keen interest in photography? Can you suggest me some colleges in mumbai? and is photography a safe and good carrier for girls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?