14th June 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) through counselling?

Hello All,
Kindly tell me what is the fee process of B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering). And if I take admission in B.Tech by having counselling then how much I have to pay fee expense?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  2. Total expenses to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for 12th Science student?
  3. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total expenses to study MBA in University of Toronto, Canada?
  5. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  6. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  7. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  8. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  9. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  10. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  11. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  12. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  13. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  14. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  15. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  18. Total fee structure including hostel fees and other expenses for engineering in Jagannath University? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2015, 10:21 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) through counselling?

If you want to go for B.Tech course in computer science then the minimum amount is starting from is Rs 1,30,000 and then according to the college standard the fee structure varies, so there are many B.tech colleges, but where do you want to take admission in that is in your hand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?