7th February 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IPCC after graduation if our exams are of 75 marks?

I am a student of b.com and i want to do ca after graduation but i listen recently a rule about it that if in graduation my exams are not of 100 marks then i can not give ipcc directly.i am a student of pt.ravi shankar university and our exams are of 75 marks.so can i give ipcc after graduation from my university?

18th July 2014, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IPCC after graduation if our exams are of 75 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of b.com and i want to do ca after graduation but i listen recently a rule about it that if in graduation my exams are not of 100 marks then i can not give ipcc directly.i am a student of pt.ravi shankar university and our exams are of 75 marks.so can i give ipcc after graduation from my university?
Basically, the applicant who is completing graduation course are directly eligible for IPCC course. But, the applicant need to score at least 60% marks in graduation course. But It may differ for commerce and other stream students. Minimum 55% marks required for Commerce stream graduates and 60% marks required for Science stream graduates. There is no Issue for you since you have scored 75% marks in your university exam. You need to secure 55% marks in overall semesters to be eligible for IPCC course. Since you are a commerce stream student, If you have 55% marks in Overall B.Com course then definitely you are eligible for IPCC course for sure.

-Accounting
-Business Laws,Ethics and Communication
-Cost Accounting and Financial Management
-Taxation
-Advanced Accounting
-Auditing and Assurance
-Information Technology and Strategic Management

Procedure to Apply for IPCC course:-

The applicant can download the application form from the official website of ICAI www.icai.org o or The applicant can get the application form from the decentralized offices. The cost of the application form is 100/-
15th April 2015, 11:01 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I join IPCC after graduation if our exams are of 75 marks?

After the completion of BCom, you can get the benefit of the direct registration scheme of CA course.

There is a benefit for the graduate students that they can skip one step of clearing the CPT for CA and directly register for IPCC.

Otherwise there are 3 steps one by one

CPT>>>> IPCC >>>> CA finals.
19th June 2017, 02:34 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Can I join IPCC after graduation if our exams are of 75 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IPCC is the intermediate level of Chartered Accountancy course. Students will get direct entry to IPCC without passing CPT If they are graduates. But there is no rule like 100 marks. The only thing is that non commerce graduates must have 60% marks where as commerce graduates must have 55% marks. You can register yourself for IPCC if you have 55% marks in bcom.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?