3rd June 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do B.Sc Honors(Mathematics or Geology) from PU Chandigarh if got 326 rank in PU CET?

Hello,
I have completed 12th(Science) with 91.6% and want to do B.Sc Honors in Mathematics or Geology. My PU CET rank is 326 in PCM group and Mathematics rank is 125. Is there any chance to do B.Sc Honors in Mathematics or Geology or any other subjects from PU Chandigarh?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Punjab University in BSc Hons Mathematics after scoring 412 rank in Chandigarh CET?
  2. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  3. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  4. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  5. What rank should get in CET for doing B.Sc Agriculture?
  6. Possibility to get seat in MBBS course at VMMC Delhi?
  7. Possibility to study M.Sc in Astrophysics after completing B.Sc in Geology?
  8. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc Geology after doing BSc Physics?
  10. Can I get medicine in good college after scoring 326 rank in SC community? Which stream will I get in AIPGME?
  11. Which are the possible government colleges that I can get after scoring 10050 AIR in AIEEE and 326 state rank(Haryana)?
  12. Can I get admission in BSc Hons geology? I have scored 963 rank
  13. Will I be eligible to get admission in Punjab University in Chandigarh after scoring 370 rank in CET exam?
  14. How many seats are available under BSc Ag in Karnataka category wise and cutoff rank in CET for BSc Agriculture -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a seat in BSc Horticulture after scoring 26813 rank in CET
  16. Rank required in CET to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Karnataka?
  17. Possibility to get BSc Agriculture seat after scoring 22145 rank?
  18. Is there any possibility to get a seat in South India after scoring 7050 in DNB CET
7th June 2016, 04:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do B.Sc Honors(Mathematics or Geology) from PU Chandigarh if got 326 rank in PU CET?

You have scored a very good percentage of marks in your class 12th and scored a good rank in PU CET examination. I am sure that you will get admission in PU Chandigarh with the rank and performance of class 12th. All you need to do is to contact the respective college about the admission and proceed for the further process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?