6th March 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get medicine in good college after scoring 326 rank in SC community? Which stream will I get in AIPGME?

Sir, i got 326 rank sc community. which seat i ll get in aipgme 2012. can i get medicine in good collg. anybody plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 5000 rank in PGECET? I am from SC community
  2. Which are the possible government colleges that I can get after scoring 10050 AIR in AIEEE and 326 state rank(Haryana)?
  3. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.67/100 with 326 as GATE score?
  4. What stream can I get after scoring 9001 rank in EAMCET?
  5. Can I get M.Tech seat in SVU region after scoring 15000 rank in CS stream? My community is BC-A
  6. Which are the good colleges that I can get after scoring 41.465 in TANCET?
  7. Will I get a government college after scoring 3948 rank in UPTU and 485 in Girls? Which colleges and stream would be good for me?
  8. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine? -- [New]
  9. How can I know about the merit list of AIPGME? Number of seats allotted?
  10. Colleges for M.Tech(Power system/Energy) after GATE score of 326?
  11. In which college can I get after scoring 14859 rank in OU PGECET? I belong to ST community
  12. Any chance to get a seat for medicine in any government college after scoring 186 as medical cutoff? I belong to SC community
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 1220 overall rank and 687 community rank?
  14. List of top engineering colleges providing Aerospace/Aeronautical course in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I go for chemical or architectural stream after scoring 19248 rank in WBJEE
  16. Solved previous year question papers of AIPGME
  17. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  18. Will I get MBBS seat in government or self financing medical college after scoring 134 community rank
10th September 2021, 01:33 PM
Aorta

Default Re: Can I get medicine in good college after scoring 326 rank in SC community? Which stream will I get in AIPGME?

To get admission into a MBBS college now you will have to follow the following procedure
Candidate will have to pass their 12 standard with physics, chemistry and biology
Candidates will have to score at least 50% in 12 board exam to be eligible for the enterance exam
Candidate will have to appear for the national level eligibility exam i.e NEET
there is some relaxation in marks scored in board exam for the reserved category
But you will not be able to get admission in a good government college with such marks you may try if you belong to reserved category
But it is difficult to get into government college you can try for private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?