3rd June 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to pass in Business Economics paper if not cleared in two attempts?

I have got compartment in Business Economics paper of B.Com 2nd year exam. I appeared in next two attempts but I could not clear the paper and failed in both attempts. But, I cleared B.Com final exam. Can I get more chances to clear exams. If not what should I do?

6th June 2016, 02:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to pass in Business Economics paper if not cleared in two attempts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got compartment in Business Economics paper of B.Com 2nd year exam. I appeared in next two attempts but I could not clear the paper and failed in both attempts. But, I cleared B.Com final exam. Can I get more chances to clear exams. If not what should I do?

The aspirant should take some private tuition from your college professor or from any other institutions available for the purpose. You can also get help from your college department or can get help from your friends who already cleared the subject. You can easily clear the paper now, because you have cleared all the other papers and your concentration is in the single paper.
Study well by obtaining the previous year’s question papers and if possible choose a special tuition class for the subject. Business Economics subject is relatively easier than the accounts subject, so you can clear the same. Best of luck for your examination!
7th June 2016, 04:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pass in Business Economics paper if not cleared in two attempts?

If you are not able to pass in the Business Economics paper from past two years repeatedly, this means that you cannot understand the base of this subject. To make yourself clear about the respective subject you must join a private tuition of this subject from a good qualified professor, who will help you to make you strong in this subject.
Study from last 5 years question paper and solve them positively which will definitely help you to clear the paper this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?