17th January 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies offering summer training for electronics and electrical engineering at Delhi for a good student of BVP

Please let me know the companies offering summer training for Electronics & electrical engineering at New Delhi fora good student of BVP

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  2. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  3. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  5. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  6. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  7. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  8. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  10. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  11. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  12. Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training
  13. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  14. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  16. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  17. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  18. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
28th May 2015, 12:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies offering summer training for electronics and electrical engineering at Delhi for a good student of BVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know the companies offering summer training for Electronics & electrical engineering at New Delhi fora good student of BVP
List of the companies for summer training for EEE candidtes in Delhi:-

1. Batra Engineering Company Private Limited, Z -44, Okhla Industrial Area II, Okhla Phase II, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2638 3828

2. SEW-EURODRIVE India Private Limited, Jyothi Shikhar Tower, Janakpuri District Center, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2554 4111

3. CADTech Solutions, K -19 A, K Block, Swami Narayan Underpass Rd, Ashok Vihar III, Sawan Park, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098115 83387

4. Punjab Engineering Works, C-12/1, Wazirpur, Industrial Area, Wazirpur, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2353 7967
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?