25th July 2016, 01:47 PM
Noufal nouf

When the admission of BASLP will be started in JIPMER? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?

I want to join BASLP course in JIPMER. Can you tell me when the admission will start? Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria and also the qualification which is required for admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. BASLP or BPT which one to choose? Which has more score?
  2. Am I eligible for BASLP after +2?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to take admission for Ph.D and to give the NET exams?
  4. What qualification is required to do Ph.D in English?
  5. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  6. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  7. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  8. How can I get admission in B.Sc Microbiology through JIPMER? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in B.Ed?
  11. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?
  12. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?
  13. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D in Sarashtra University?
  14. When the notification of JIPMER(MD)-PG entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  15. List higher education courses to pursue after B.Sc. (Botany)?
  16. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for BPSC exam? List of best coaching institutes in Bihar for it? Which combination should I choose for it?
  17. Can i give GRE and TOEFL exam after clearing kt in one subject?
  18. Am I eligible for GRE exam I have completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
11th August 2016, 09:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of BASLP will be started in JIPMER? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, admission process is over for this June/ July 2016 session. Application received after 20th May, 2016 will be summarily rejected. Issue of Applications for,

>> B.Sc (AMS)

>> BASLP

courses were on 4th May, 2016. and the extended date for fee remit and submission of completed application was 14th May 2016.

Click here for More Details

Official Notification

The basic educational qualification required for BASLP course is "Higher or Senior Secondary" Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 12th after a period of 12 years study. The minimum age must be attained to appear in this examination is 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?